The Church of St John The Baptist, Seven Oaks

The North Aisle

To the left when leaving the Lady Chapel is a holy water stoup.

Holy Water Stoup

To the right is a Madonna & Child, in a Della Robbia style.

Madonna & Child

Above the north door is a plaque from The Incorporated Church Building Society.  It reads:

The Incorporated Church Building Society granted 70, A.D. 1901, towards enlarging this church upon condition that all the sittings are for the free use of the parishioners according to law.

This refers to the Chancel, Lady Chapel and Vestries extensions.

Incorporated Church Building Society plaque

At the west end of the north aisle is a small altar, with a 10 foot Calvary.

Altar, with Calvary
St Peter's Church, Prescott Place, Clapham, SW4
Tel: 020 7622 6285